Construction Engineering Expert Witnesses
Construction engineering expert witness candidates typically have engineering experience in construction management, construction safety, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, earthquake engineering, traffic engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, and/or structural design. The expert witness chosen could be a member of an industry organization such as the the American Institute of Constructors (AIC), American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA), the Construction Industry Institute (CII), or the International Structural Engineering and Construction Society (ISEC). In a high-profile case, or litigation involving a significant financial stake, a law firm may request a construction engineering professional with prior expert witness testimony experience. Construction engineering encompasses the design, planning, construction and management of infrastructures (i.e., roads, bridges, airports, railroads, buildings, dams). Cahn Litigation Services has been approached by numerous clients to locate expert witnesses that can support construction engineering matters. Example matters include:
- retaining wall structural failure forensic investigation in California,
- New York City commercial building waterproofing (building envelope),
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) wastewater treatment plant regulatory compliance,
- Los Angeles high-rise engineering design analysis,
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations,
- roofing repairs issues in a Florida subdivision,
- premises liability claim on Louisiana private land,
- polluted groundwater supply at a Texas site,
- hydraulic lift personal injury claim in Illinois (on behalf of insurance companies), and
- New Jersey site development construction claims.
Litigation support by a construction engineering expert witness could include failure analysis, structural investigation and condition assessment, forensic engineering, an expert report, expert opinion, deposition testimony, and courtroom testimony. In addition, clients may seek a civil engineer or structural engineer for pre-litigation expert consulting services. Whether the case involves a construction defect, accident reconstruction, or a structural failure, Cahn Litigation Services has the extensive experience required to turn a search for a construction expert around quickly.
- Architectural Engineering
- Building Design
- Building Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Building Codes
- Construction Claims
- Construction Damages
- Construction Delays
- Construction Equipment
- Construction Inspections
- Construction Law
- Construction Management
- Construction Safety
- Construction Scheduling
- Structural Engineering
Construction Engineering Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Construction Engineering experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Construction Engineering landscape.