Traffic Engineering Expert Witnesses
Traffic engineering expert witness candidates typically have professional experience with areas of expertise in accident reconstruction, transportation engineering, biomechanics, construction management, highway safety, highway engineering, and/or are Professional Traffic Operations Engineers® (PTOE). The chosen expert may be a member of an industry organization such as the Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE).Expert witness services could include failure analysis, forensic engineering, traffic accident reconstruction, expert opinion, depositions, and expert witness testimony in court. In addition, clients may seek a transportation systems or traffic engineering expert for pre-litigation consulting services.
Cahn Litigation Services has many years of experience sourcing experts to provide litigation support for traffic related matters. Exemplary matters have encompassed:
- traffic accident in rural Pennsylvania,
- New York City roadway design,
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations,
- traffic impact simulations,
- temporary traffic control,
- California traffic safety,
- work zone traffic control,
- sight distance impact study in North Carolina,
- personal injury case involving work zone safety,
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways (MUTCD),
- Michigan highway design,
- guardrail installation,
- motor vehicle traffic signal malfunction in Arizona,
- Illinois parking lots and pavement marking,
- commercial vehicle accident reconstruction in Florida.
When the need for a traffic engineering expert witness arises, top law firm clients call on Cahn Litigation Services, as history has shown that the firm has the experience required to turn an expert witness search around quickly.
Traffic Engineering Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Traffic Engineering experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Traffic Engineering landscape.