Guardrail Expert Witnesses
Guardrail expert witness candidates are typically licensed professional engineers with extensive experience in highway design, highway safety, traffic engineering, civil engineering, and/or transportation engineering.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) supports State and local governments in the design, construction, and maintenance of the US highway system, and oversees its safety and technology, including the use of guardrails. A guardrail expert witness could provide expertise in traffic safety matters, or provide expertise in a personal injury case. Expert witness services could include failure analysis, accident reconstruction, forensic engineering, depositions, expert reports, and expert witness testimony in the courtroom. In addition, a law firm may request a guardrail specialist for pre-litigation expert consulting. Cahn Litigation Services has completed numerous searches for an expert witness in the transportation safety area, providing candidates for each case to the specifications provided by the attorney in charge. Representative cases have encompassed:
- Arizona highway fatalities and roadside safety,
- accident investigation involving traffic signal placement in New York,
- Connecticut highway construction management,
- guardrail crash cushion installation in Alabama,
- pavement marking surrounding a guardrail in Michigan,
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) highway work zone traffic control regulations,
- bridge rail failure in Maine,
- construction zone traffic control guardrails in New Jersey,
- motorcycle accident reconstruction in Florida,
- Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices for Streets and Highways (MUTCD) standards,
To support either a plaintiff or defendant, Cahn Litigation Services is the provider of choice by law firms to locate engineering experts or safety experts for litigation support roles involving transportation matters. The firm has the extensive experience required to turn a search around quickly, and has an earned reputation of providing experts with the right balance of expertise and testimony for the job at hand.
Guardrail Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Guardrail experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Guardrail landscape.