Mold Expert Witnesses
Mold expert witness candidates are typically professional engineers with expertise in environmental health, mold remediation, civil engineering, and/or environmental engineering. In a high-profile case, or litigation involving a significant financial stake, a law firm may request a qualified expert with prior expert witness testimony experience. Mold can have a huge impact on indoor air quality (IAQ). The EPA provides guidance about mold and moisture for homes, schools, multifamily and commercial buildings. Example projects that have called for an indoor mold expert have included:
- insurance claims involving water intrusion at a Connecticut school,
- commercial HVAC system at a Florida warehouse,
- mold growth causation in Alabama,
- property management case involving a South Carolina apartment complex,
- OSHA regulations,
- water damage at a Texas real estate site,
- residential property damage,
- New York City building code violations,
- groundwater drainage,
- New Jersey healthcare facility mold inspection and toxic mold testing, and
- occupational health and occupational safety.
A subject matter expert in mold might be called upon to provide expert testimony in matters concerning indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, toxicology, and insurance disputes. Litigation support services could include an exposure assessment, expert opinion, expert reports, deposition, and expert witness testimony at a trial. Representing the plaintiff or defendant, Cahn Litigation Services is often called upon to locate expert witnesses to support environmental matters, including cases involving mold. The firm has the many years of experience required to turn the search for an expert witness around quickly.
Mold Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Mold experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Mold landscape.