Amusement Park Expert Witnesses
Litigation support by an amusement specialist could include expert report, failure analysis, and testimony in court. In addition, a law firm may request an amusement industry expert for pre-litigation consulting work. Often, matters requiring amusement park expert witness services involve product liability or personal injury. In addition, copyright and patent infringement matters are common. Representative matters have involved:
- carnival accident reconstruction in Utah,
- an amusement park safety expert witness to opine on roller coasters,
- amusement rides,
- biomechanical safety consulting,
- trampoline safety case in Pennsylvania,
- Ohio water park accident investigation involving a water slide, and
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations.
To locate expert witnesses that can support theme park and amusement park matters, law firms regularly call on Cahn Litigation Services. The firm has many years of experience of presenting expert witness candidates that precisely match the needs outlined by the legal team.
Amusement Park Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Amusement Park experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Amusement Park landscape.