Occupational Therapy Expert Witnesses
Occupational therapy expert witness candidates are typically registered and licensed occupational therapists (OTR). The occupational therapist uses assessment and intervention to develop, recover, or maintain meaningful activities. Occupational therapy is used often to treat people with mental health problems, disabilities, injuries, or impairments. Litigation support services could include expert opinions, expert reports, depositions, and expert testimony in the courtroom. When the need for an occupational therapy expert witness arises, top legal teams call on Cahn Litigation Services. The firm has performed numerous searches for experts including matters encompassing:
- daily living support for cerebral palsy patients,
- workers’ compensation evaluation,
- spinal cord injury,
- hand injuries,
- work capacity assessment,
- occupational therapy practice investigation,
- physical therapy after a personal injury incident in a New Jersey workplace,
- musculoskeletal impairment due to poor workplace ergonomics in a New York warehouse,
- traumatic brain injury victim functional capacity evaluation, and
- wound care case management.
Cahn Litigation Services has the experience required to turn the search for health professionals around quickly.
- Employee Training
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Healthcare Management
- Healthcare Policy
- Labor And Employment
- Learning Disabilities
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Long Term Disability
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Occupational And Environmental Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
Occupational Therapy Expert Witness - Representative Bios
Please Note: All Cahn Litigation expert witness searches are customized to attorneys' precise specifications and preferences. Attorneys are encouraged to discuss search parameters with a Cahn search specialist.
The below expert witness bios represent a small fraction of those Occupational Therapy experts known by Cahn Litigation Services. These bios are provided to give lawyers a sense of the Occupational Therapy landscape.