1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected, which you voluntarily give us via email, request form or other contact from you. We may automatically record certain information by using various types of technology, including cookies. This automatically collected information may include IP addresses or other device addresses or IDs, web browsers and/or device types, the web pages or sites visited just before or just after visiting our site or social media, the pages or other content viewed or interacted with on our site or social media, and the dates and times of a visit, access, or use of our site or social media. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding an interaction with email messages, such as whether a visitor or user opens, clicks on, or forwards a message. This information is gathered from all visitors and users.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization for any reason other than in furtherance of our business functions, e.g. to find an expert witness. We will not sell this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only those who need the information in furtherance of our business functions are granted access to personally identifiable information.