This expert holds a BS in Mechanical Engineering and brings to the table many years of experience in Point of Sale (POS) transaction processing systems and services, executive management, legal strategizing and high-profile project oversight. Presently, this expert serves as Chief Operating Officer of an internationally renowned “unattended revenue collection” control systems manufacturer serving high-transaction volume settings such as mass transit, recreation and car parks. While not a technologist by education, this expert’s boots on the ground experience have qualified this expert as an expert in several litigation matters.
This expert managed Master Distributors, Sub- Distributors and Storefronts providing prepaid calling card services for calling to 220 countries. The company established rate decks, supplied the consumer cards to the distribution channels and managed the network switch providers in the U.S. The company was a turnaround that provided telephone prepaid calling card services, prepaid credit & debit cards, and early-stage cloud services.
- Rapidly grew business by a factor of 30X+ - from $2 million to $65 million in annual profitable revenues
- Managed and defended patent litigation of prepaid calling cards infringement successfully.
- Right-sized the business, soon after joining, to establish profitability. Reduced staff from 100 to 50 full-time professionals.
- Branded a wildly successful calling card and earned the trust of the market over competitors.
- Reduced distribution costs 40% by implementing online card purchase and administration for consumers.
- Led clients in contracted roles and/or provided technology consulting in Marketing, Investment Strategy, Business Development/Monetization, Licensing, IP Portfolio Management and Patent Litigation.
This expert was an Expert Technology Witness at trial for patent litigation for POS infringement for activation of prepaid calling/debit cards.
Start Credit Cards Expert Search