Expert Witness Robert Peruzzi advocates that a review of an invention’s history can be critical to patent litigators, cautioning that a patent’s primary inventors may not be those to which the invention is officially attributed.
- Expert Background:
Robert Peruzzi is a Licensed Professional Electrical Engineer with particular expertise in Mixed-Signal Integrated Circuits (MSICs). His experience and skills bridge the gap between methodologies used by the digital, analog and radio frequency circuit design teams. His subspecialty within this broad category is with integrated circuits (silicon chips) used for signal-processing, which
• Detect signals from a sensor (e.g. antenna, microphone, pixel, thermocouple and so forth)
• Amplify, filter, then convert the signal to the digital domain
• Perform further processing in the digital domain
• Convert the result back to the analog domain for further processing, and/or
• Deliver the final output to an actuator (e.g. antenna, speaker, LED, heater control-switch etc.).